translation help

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

translation help

Postby irvine » 20. March 2008 14:19

Hi, I installed Xampp, Apache, Mysql and PhP in local host a few months ago, using it to develop a site based on the Dragonfly CMS. Since that site is now running on a separate server, I have not had much occasion to look at the Apache server on local host.

I have used it to write a few hybrid Html/PhP pages and it seems to be running ok. I have now started a new project, a site based on Zen Cart, and have discovered many maintenance problems.

The particular problem I am posting about is a set of error messages I get when I go to the Xampp welcome page. The navigation bar and the error messages are both in the same frame and very little is visible. Using copy and paste, I think the messages are:-
Code: Select all
Warning: include(naviperl.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\navi.php on line 44

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'naviperl.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\navi.php on line 44

Warning: include(navipython.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\navi.php on line 45

Doing a Google search the only working link I can find is http://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?t=11396

This seems to describe the same problem, but my German is not good enough. Would somebody please help.

Vielen Dank
irvine

Return to XAMPP for Windows