1) Install Xampp 1.6.5
2) With PHP5 Apache is working
3) Switching to php4 using php-switch.bat, now Apache is NOT working.
4) Switching back to PHP5, Apache is working, switching back to PHP4 is not working, and so on....
1) IIS is not installed
2) When switched to PHP4 with the php-switch.bat, and press in the XAMPP Control Panel: Apache 'Start', it says: Busy... Apache started [port 80]
3) When I go to http://localhost, nothing is working, as you know.
4) XAMPP installed at a removable USB HDD.
5) Apache service is shutdown when running php-switch.bat.
What I did next:
1) I go to the XAMPP directory and run apache_start.bat
2) Then it gives the following error:
- Code: Select all
Apache 2 is starting ...
apache.exe: Syntax error on line 127 of F:xampp/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load F:/xampp/apache/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. (Dutch for: "Cannot find given module name")
Any help would be appricated, because I get bogged down at this point.
Someone have tips or hints for me?