Strange Error Log

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Strange Error Log

Postby KallistaAEnvarou » 04. December 2007 21:35

[Tue Dec 04 12:33:12 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/st, referer: http://messenger.yahoo.com/external/cli ... =9.0.0.797

What does that mean, and how do I get rid of it? I think it's coming from my Yahoo client...
KallistaAEnvarou

Postby Izzy » 05. December 2007 02:04

2 ways to go about this this.

1. Search the Yahoo site or Google to try and find out what YIM is looking for or what YIM is trying to put there on a Localhost server????
The clue is after the address but I know not what this refers to as I don't have YIM installed on my PC.
client_ad.php?p=409640&intl=us&os=win&ver=9.0.0.797

2. Temporarily create the directory that YIM is looking for that Apache knows is not there:
C:\xampp\htdocs\st

Try and reproduce what you did before you got your error but keep your eye on the st directory to see what YIM is perhaps putting there.

I would be very suspicious indeed of any program on my PC that wants to add something that I know nothing about and so I would research this issue until I find all about what YIM is up to.

===========================================
1. The new DeskTopXampp Launch Control for XAMPP / XAMPPlite
Posted by Ridgewood available from Ridgewood'sDTX web site

2. Build Rich AJAX Applications - Faster
TIBCO General Interface Pro Edition but FREE and Open Source
Fully working with NO donations required to get a user/password
===========================================
Izzy

Postby KallistaAEnvarou » 05. December 2007 18:09

I tried to go to that website, but it seemed to be blank. I think it may be a SpyWare issue, but I ran Spy-Bot, which found no immediate threats. I haven't run Ad-Aware yet. Now I'm getting this

[Wed Dec 05 07:19:33 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/xampp/htdocs/imp, referer: http://desk.opt.fimserve.com/adopt/?r=h ... 9o9DJmKLS1

which is coming from MySpace. I've created text files with those names, but I'd rather not have them on there. Maybe one of the cookies I have is trying to access it? I don't know, but I don't think I have cookies from either of those sites (maybe Yahoo) since I tend to block them...
KallistaAEnvarou

Return to XAMPP for Windows