PHP + MYSQL error

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

PHP + MYSQL error

Postby srudes2 » 23. September 2007 07:59

Ok, so yesterday I put xampp on my computer and everything worked fine.
I went to sleep and restarted the computer.
So this morning I wanted to login to phpmyadmin(which was working fine before) and I got this error:
Code: Select all
phpMyAdmin - Error

Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration. - Documentation

Both Apache and MYSQL are running so that's not the problem.
Can anyone help me? Thanks
Martin
srudes2

Postby srudes2 » 23. September 2007 08:22

Ok I have no idea what's going on....
When I go to the xampp online administration and go to the CD Collection I get this code and the default formatting of the page:
Code: Select all
selectFont('../../php/extras/pdf-related/Helvetica.afm'); $pdf->ezText('CD Collection',14); $pdf->ezText('© 2002/2003 Kai Seidler, oswald@apachefriends.org, GPL',10); $pdf->ezText('',12); $result=mysql_query("SELECT id,titel,interpret,jahr FROM cds ORDER BY interpret;"); $i=0; while( $row=mysql_fetch_array($result) ) { $data[$i]=array('interpret'=>$row['interpret'],'titel'=>$row['titel'],'jahr'=>$row['jahr']); $i++; } $pdf->ezTable($data,"","",array('width'=>500)); $pdf->ezStream(); exit; } ?> 

".$TEXT['cds-error'].""; die(); } mysql_select_db("cdcol"); ?>
0) { echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; } echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; $i++; } echo ""; echo ""; echo ""; ?>

Now that looks like php is not working... right?

Well I made a phpinfo page and that's working perfectly.....
srudes2

Return to XAMPP for Windows