unserialize error running command line version of pear

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

unserialize error running command line version of pear

Postby lfolco » 02. September 2007 21:50

hi-

i've seen several posts regarding this error, but haven't been able to figure out how to fix it (or if it's even fixable):

Code: Select all
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 73 of 388 bytes in Config.php on line 1003
ERROR: The default config file is not a valid config file or is corrupted.

i've heard that there are problems with the command line client for pear with xampp: can someone confirm this?

i've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc. still not working.

help!

laura
lfolco

Postby lfolco » 06. September 2007 00:12

ok, i uninstalled xampp and all my other apache instances (had 1.3 and 2.0+ on there), as well as PHP, etc. i then installed apache and PHP only, and i still have the same error, so i guess it's not an XAMPP error?

i'm beating my head against the wall with this one, and it seems that a lot of other people have had the same problem, but i have yet to find a solution.

help!!

laura
lfolco

Postby lfolco » 06. September 2007 00:27

ok, i deleted my pear.ini, and now pear works. there's a pear.conf file in there, so i guess it's using that?

i have no idea what happened, but hopefully this will help someone else who's having the same problem.

laura
lfolco

Postby a6000000 » 06. October 2007 21:29

sone sch.. bei mir auch nix..

it dont works
HO KNOWS WHAT TO DO ??

ich wuerde soooo gern .: PHP-Dokumentor , compat , beautifier , tidy , xml :. functions benutzen

go_pear.bat
:::: install error ::::

1-8, 'all' or Enter to continue:
Beginning install...

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 73 of 356 bytes in phar://go-pear.phar/PE
AR/Config.php on line 1007

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::set() in phar://go-pear.phar/P
EAR/Start.php on line 263
a6000000

Return to XAMPP for Windows