I'm new with Apache and PHP but need to use it in new large project.
My problem is getting a DLL to be loaded and recognised by PHP.
1. Using XAMPP for Windows version 1.5.4
2. Created a DLL from my Visual Studio .NET 2003 C++ IDE.
3. Declared a short function with _DECLSPEC (dllexport).
4. Put DLL in \XAMPP\PHP\EXTENSIONS.
5. ADDED extension definition in \XAMPP\APACHE\BIN\PHP.INI
When starting apache the extension definition gave no error, but it did not get listed in the PHPINFO() information.
When I put a call to my function in the PHP script \XAMPP\HTDOCS\...
it said the function was 'UNDEFINED'
Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong or what else I need to do?
Many thanks in advance