Lost Apache and Mercury with 6.0 Upgrade I fixed my problem

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Lost Apache and Mercury with 6.0 Upgrade I fixed my problem

Postby meows » 11. March 2007 11:26

Yikes, this is really bad,, what is the fix please?
Mercury does not even have the start button as it is greyed out..
Apache starts then fails!

Need a fix in english plz.. for XP Home

there is nothing in the logs or event viewer,, the only error i can get
is error 1 if i try to start from the command line,.
service specific error : 1

OK I fixed this.. the problem is

the specific error is
PHP Warning: [eAccelerator] This build of "eAccelerator" was compiled for PHP version 5.2.0. Rebuild it for your PHP version (5.2.1) or download precompiled binaries.\n in Unknown on line 0

I suspect we will have many errors of this nature..

Mercury required starting from the batch file.. I guess I will have to edit the Zampp ini or something to get it to work as it was.

I should have known/.. I never take the first bite at a upgrade.. But Xampp installed so well and everything was working good.. for the most part.. I had to reinstall Perl and most of the other add on's because they had empty directories.. However the basics worked and my server was facing the web instead of hiding in a Intranet.
Posts: 44
Joined: 31. January 2007 10:28

Return to XAMPP for Windows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests