upload help please

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

upload help please

Postby Termanater13 » 20. February 2007 18:35

I downloaded and installed the XAMPP program on my windows 98SE computer, It runs and there seems to be almost no slow down coused my running it so I would have to say it is great.

my question is there a way to manualy upload each file with out having to use a FTP program, tha one I use FireFTP (a firefox extenion) and I have not had any issues using it till I used this program.
Termanater13

Postby Wiedmann » 20. February 2007 18:41

is there a way to manualy upload each file

Upload where? (and which files?)
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Postby Termanater13 » 20. February 2007 18:54

I know there is a way since it runs off my hard drive, I just want to know where that foldr ir. and the files I want to manualy up load to this program is all PHP related files, and If I know where the folder is located I dont have to create a file then up loaded it I can make it there and then edit it and run the cript at the same tim wich will help me out a lot with learning php and making its scripts.
Termanater13

Postby Wiedmann » 20. February 2007 19:00

I know there is a way since it runs off my hard drive,

Right, with a local XAMPP you must not upload your files with ftp. Because you can simply copy them with exporer...

and If I know where the folder is located I dont have to create a file then up loaded it

... or just create, edit them at the right location.

BTW:
You have read the "readme_en.txt" or the XAMPP for Windows homepage (What is where)?
Wiedmann
AF Moderator

Return to XAMPP for Windows