[Please can an admin or mod close the topic or somthing]
I said this because i thought the thread won't be use to many people at all. It still stands.
First, i did what Izzy saidIzzy wrote:If your XAMPP installation worked before you added a router then the most obvious move now would be to check the router configuration and adjust accordingly.
Read your router manual and/or do a Google to see if there is any help from that source.
And found a useful thread on another forum where people who had problems with the BT home hub were discussing them.
I posted a message on there, as seen in the above link, and got a reply within 9 minutes.
I logged onto the BT Home Hub control panel, and after sevral attemps, managed to log in successfully (I had forgot the password). I went to the toolbox then to the application sharing menu, and added the following
[item]HTTP Server (Wolrd Wide Web)[/item]
[item]Secure Web Server (HTTPS)[/item]
[item]Web Server (HTTP)[/item]
I know in that list HTTP and HTTPS servers are repeated, but they were options on the list and thats what i did.
Once that is done a reboot will finalize and fix the problem.
DarthCrap wrote:I've fixed the problem.
[THREAD NEEDS CLOSING]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests