The first error was with pear - it' wasn't working good and i had to install go-pear over xampp's pear to make it work normally.
Now I have a BUG with mysql. I decided to change my project to utf-8 so i created new database with utf8 encoding, but the connection is latin1, and i don't want to add mysql_query('SET NAMES utf8'); to every script.
In MySQL documentation I found:
To change the connection charset permanently to UTF-8, add the following line in the [mysqld] section:
init-connect='SET NAMES utf8'
I made it, but it doesn't work - I have another server with LAMP (not XAMPP - everything was installed manually) and it works there!