Phpmyadmin Problem

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Phpmyadmin Problem

Postby thekingofcaseys » 18. August 2006 19:12

Hi there been using xampp for a while now however seem to have come across a little problem, im wanting to run some radio dj software called SAM BROADCASTER and on install it asks for sql username and password now when trying to install this i alwqays got an error

Code: Select all
could not find mysql-nt.exe

Or something of that nature therefore i stopped xampps sql server and installed My sql 5.0 manually have set everything up owever now i have a small problem with phpmyadmin not seeing my server i know there must be something i need to change but i dont know what and if someone can get me there i would appreciate it.

By the way SAM BROADCASTER is now working thanks to mysql 5.0 installed at c:
For One On One Xampp Support Try Me I May Know The Answer PM Or Email Or MSN
thekingofcaseys

Postby WorldDrknss » 19. August 2006 02:23

Check out this post it explains how to setup SAM with XAMPP:
http://community.apachefriends.org/f/viewtopic.php?t=18837
http://wdguides.org - XAMPP Tutorials & MORE!!!!
WorldDrknss

Postby thekingofcaseys » 19. August 2006 02:48

thanks for the reply mate but thats what i normally do however on this occasion i get the error

unable to find mysqld.ht.exe however its there and running just like it always has been

EDIT:

well thanks again mate seems it was me at fault i was manually adding the database instead of letting sam create it for me thanks so much for pointing this out im just going to stick my head in the oven...

Lol
For One On One Xampp Support Try Me I May Know The Answer PM Or Email Or MSN
thekingofcaseys

Return to XAMPP for Windows