Folder restricted, Apaches fault? (MediaWiki)

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Folder restricted, Apaches fault? (MediaWiki)

Postby linearMotion2 » 15. June 2005 11:13

Hey, I installed a copy of MediaWiki on my server and everything was running fine. It has a subfolder images/ which has several subfolders. I uploaded some images through the MediaWiki and everything was working fine. At one point though, the subfolders of the images/ directory were completely blocked.
I don't just want to modify the access rights of the folders directly because it might happen again and I would like to find the cause.
Here are the Apache Error Messages when attempting to upload a file:
Code: Select all
Warning: move_uploaded_file(C:\xampp\htdocs\cw/images/temp/f/f3/20050615101559!Overview.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\cw\includes\SpecialUpload.php on line 343

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\DOCUME~1\pfeiffks\LOCALS~1\Temp\php22.tmp' to 'C:\xampp\htdocs\cw/images/temp/f/f3/20050615101559!Overview.jpg' in C:\xampp\htdocs\cw\includes\SpecialUpload.php on line 343

Some people told me the problem could be that Apache is running in Safe Mode. This is not the case though.

Any help or hint is appreciated.
linearMotion2

Postby alucard01 » 15. July 2005 06:10

it said: no such file or dir..., I think this is the key...

maybe your folder name or file name not recognized by specialupload.php...

you can look at specialupload.php line 343 to see what happen...
alucard01

Return to XAMPP for Windows