For that they begin - tutorial Video on XAMPP.

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

For that they begin - tutorial Video on XAMPP.

Postby fcallez » 27. April 2005 17:53

Please, to aperturar a forum in Spanish.

Hello to all: A first contribution, mainly for which they begin in these subjects.

A small course to turn our PC webserver and server database with software XAMPP (for an installation with S.O. professional W2k in Spanish).. base to be able to install php-nuke, mambo, moodle, oscommerce. (CMS's). etc.... in local way.

It can serve like reference for Windows XP..

Can enter like guests.

Enter to see the tutorial Videos.

The slides can lower or see them them online (with the option: to open.).

I hope that it is of utility, and in these days I am going to prepare another course on like installing moodle and php-nuke, in the platform created with XAMPP.

Franklin. :wink:

To excuse the errors that find, as it acquires experience in the use of these tools will be improving the contributions.

I wait for its suggestions, critics (constructive), commentaries. (they are not so hard.)

Para los que se inician - Video tutorial sobre XAMPP.

Hola a todos : Un primer aporte, sobre todo para los que se inician en estos temas.

Un pequeño curso para convertir nuestra PC en un webserver y database server con el software XAMPP (para una instalación con S.O. W2k profesional en español).. base para poder instalar el php-nuke, mambo, moodle, oscommerce. (CMS’s). etc…. en modo local.

Puede servir como referencia para windows XP .. ... php?id=144

Pueden ingresar como invitados.
Ingresen a ver los Vídeos tutoriales.

Las diapositivas las pueden bajar o verlas online (con la opción : abrir ..).

Espero que sea de utilidad, y en estos días voy a preparar otro curso sobre como instalar moodle y php-nuke, en la plataforma creada con XAMPP.

Excusar los errores que encuentren, a medida que adquiera experiencia en el uso de estas herramientas irán mejorando los aportes. Espero sus sugerencias, críticas (constructivas), comentarios.. (no sean tan duros.. )

Postby Nicklas » 28. April 2005 20:47

Its not on english :(

Return to XAMPP for Windows