bug update to 1.4.12

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

bug update to 1.4.12

Postby Killerfrog » 15. March 2005 03:32

I found that when updating to version 1.4.12 (at least for the zip version) updates aren't done to files php.ini. So eaccelerator is useless. I had to make a full installation from the begining and had to compage my config files and get mysql back etc etc. It took me 6 hours, but now, no more bugs and eaccelerator works. That makes my website at least 2x faster. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of guests during the time I had to put the website down for maintenance... but that's the price for making the website faster.

Please check out to make the patching from 1.4.11 to 1.4.12 working for eaccelerator!!

Thx a lot
Killerfrog
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 18. December 2004 21:16

Postby Maller » 16. March 2005 09:42

Instead of doing a complete resinstall, why not just add the 8 - 10 lines in php.ini manually.
That would take like 5 to 10 minuts

http://eaccelerator.net/IniSettingsUk
Last edited by Maller on 18. March 2005 08:58, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Maller
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 06. March 2004 14:47

Postby Killerfrog » 16. March 2005 21:12

files of eaccelerator are not in the update zip file. Also. I've installed perl addon and uninstalled it, but I wanted to clear files (but to much were installed and I did'nt know where they were)
Killerfrog
 
Posts: 75
Joined: 18. December 2004 21:16


Return to XAMPP for Windows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 78 guests