I'm still using the basic setup webpage that's provided with WAMPP. I'm trying to figure out the SMTP before I proceed any further. I keep getting a bind while running Mercury. I send a SMTP email via postmaster@localhost to DrivinManiac@hotmail.com
for testing purposes, and I CONTINOUSLY get the error:
"Temporary error 249 (temporary MX resolution error) resolving 'hotmail.com'."
I've gone to the pegasus webpage and found NOTHING on this error, and did countless times of searching around. As for information about my computer. It's a Windows XP, with a 1.4 ghz proc, 512 mb ram, so I'm certian it's not hardware based. I don't have a router, and as much as I shouldn't give this info out, don't have a firewall either. My site is at http://vicweb.ath.cx
and it's up and down whenever I'm here. I'm still using a fresh configuration of WAMPP, so I don't know what's going on right now.
I do want to give a thanks to those who helped build such a product, I realize it's potential is tremendous. I wouldn't be surprised if apachefriends went big.
If I don't get a response, well so be it. I realize most of you are non-english speaking anyways... which isn't anything bad.
Just wanted to say thanks, and to see what help I might be able to get!