02/17/2005 @ 1:53 PM PST
Hi to the group from USA...
A few days ago I got XAMPP up & running on my laptop aok... (great stuff -- Thanks for such a great bundle).
Anyway - I use the s/w called Bloxsom (which is a 1-way blog) for keeping track of to do items that I am workign on.
Cant seem to get this 'cgi' working with the out of the box configuraiton of XAMPP. I have tried a number of reasonable things such as altering the http.conf file for apache, altering fwd slashes to back slaches (in Bloxsom) & such. No luck.. Always see the old "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR" in my webpage when I try to hit local bloxsom site.
Of note the perltest & cgi.cgi code does work aok...
Anyone from the roup have any hints on things to try next.
Thanks very much in advance.
Cheers GregH (greg.Huddleston@citigroup.com