Color Issue when Website is shifted from Xampp

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

Color Issue when Website is shifted from Xampp

Postby munawa » 14. April 2023 17:19

I am facing a problem with the colors on my website after shifting it from XAMPP to a live server. The colors on my website appear different and less vibrant than they did on XAMPP. This is affecting the overall appearance of my website and making it look less appealing to visitors. I am not sure how to fix this issue and ensure that the colors are displayed correctly on the live server. I am seeking a solution to this problem as soon as possible to ensure that my website looks its best for visitors.

Here is my website link : http://www.mypostalinfo.com/
munawa

XAMPP version: 3.0
Operating System: windows

Re: Color Issue when Website is shifted from Xampp

Postby Froosh » 15. April 2023 11:43

Seems to me that you are missing some CSS style information in copying your site from XAMPP to your hosting provider. Or possibly have something misconfigured there.

The colors you see on a site are controlled by the styles, and the client, not the server, as it simply provides the files for the client browser to render. Checking the browsers developer console for errors regarding missing files would be a good first step.
Froosh

XAMPP version: 8.2.0
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Re: Color Issue when Website is shifted from Xampp

Postby Nobbie » 15. April 2023 19:49

Froosh wrote:Seems to me that you are missing some CSS style information

No.

The site is looking correctly and there are no errors in the developers console. I strongly believe, that munawa is simply a troll who wants to publish his link here. I havent ever heard about colors being "less vibrant". Missing colors - ok - but "less vibrant"? Kidding?!

munawa wrote:I am seeking a solution to this problem as soon as possible to ensure that my website looks its best for visitors.

And why do you ask HERE, as Xampp displays your site correctly? Why dont you ask your provider, which shows the colors "less vibrant"? Do you believe, we are idiots?
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows