XAMPP for Windows: Cookie Consent Compliance

Problems with the Windows version of XAMPP, questions, comments, and anything related.

XAMPP for Windows: Cookie Consent Compliance

Postby adiladvani » 15. March 2023 15:10

Hello everyone,

I'm new to XAMPP and I'm trying to figure out how to use it for Windows. Can anyone offer any advice on how to use XAMPP for Windows? Also, I'm wondering if there is anything I should consider regarding cookie consent compliance when using XAMPP and WordPress together. I know that WordPress has a plugin for cookie consent compliance, which you can find here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/securiti-cookie-consent/. Is this something I should consider when using XAMPP for Windows?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
adiladvani

XAMPP version: 7.2.22
Operating System: Windows

Re: XAMPP for Windows: Cookie Consent Compliance

Postby Froosh » 15. March 2023 19:04

Install XAMPP for Windows, and start using it? I am really not sure what you are looking for here. If it is help setting up WordPress under XAMPP you might get help with the bits specific to XAMPP, like Apache, and MySQL, but for anything related to WordPress itself, this is not the correct choice. A forum for WordPress would be a better choice.

As far as Cookie Consent, that is really not even something that would apply to XAMPP, I believe, as XAMPP is aimed at local environments, and not public access sites.
Froosh

XAMPP version: 8.2.0
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro

Re: XAMPP for Windows: Cookie Consent Compliance

Postby Nobbie » 15. March 2023 20:21

adiladvani wrote:Can anyone offer any advice on how to use XAMPP for Windows?

What?? Why did you download and install a sophisticated software without having any clue about the usage??

adiladvani wrote:Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Get you some documentation about Webservers and read it.

Youre question is so weird, its like "what is the cookie consent of bananas in a cinema?". What do you want to know??
Nobbie

Return to XAMPP for Windows