Help needed for restoring stubborn database

Und alles was mit phpMyAdmin seine Verwandtschaft findet hat hier seinen Platz.

Help needed for restoring stubborn database

Postby Maryo » 19. August 2020 22:29

I am literally praying for a godsend human to rescure my situation. I have ruined a database that I have been working on for ages. My XAMPP crashed after perfoming some action on tables. I couldn't login in after that. So I decided to reinstall XAMPP after backing up the entire XAMPP folder. I proceeded to restoring the data folder as the saying goes but alas! Nothing worked. Phpmyadmin shows just a list of the tables but on clicking I get a prompt #1932 - The table does not exist. I searched quite a number of forums for a solution and all point towards stoping Apache & MySql, Restoring the Old data folder and restarting the services. That didn't work. I tried the mysqlfrm utilities program but the command does not generate the "CREATE TABLE" query which I should use for getting back the table structure. In it's place is an exception error.

* I am in desperation mode right now. Having worked on the site for over 3 months non-stop, the thought of starting afresh scares me to a sweat. I feel if I don't get a solution here I probably won't get one. :?
Maryo

XAMPP version: 7.2.29
Operating System: Windows

Return to phpMyAdmin