Error 403

Allgemeines Forum zum Thema Apache Friends. Bei Problemen mit XAMPP bitte entweder das Linux- oder das Windows-Forum benutzen. Hier geht's wirklich nur ganz allgemein um Apache Friends.

Error 403

Postby Wyght » 12. September 2010 00:01

I just downloaded and installed Apache 2.2 on my Win XP PRO laptop. I want to use it for PHP and CGI with MySQL on my laptop. The server is running I can use PHP but I cannot use Perl if I try to use Perl Apache throws me

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

LoadModule cgi_module modules/mod_cgi.so

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/cgi-bin/"

on my <form> element
<form method="post" action="http://localhost/cgi-bin/">

As far as I have read this should be correct also I don't know of any other requirement.
Does anyone know why I receive this error and how to correct it?
Wyght

Re: Error 403

Postby monzonco » 25. September 2010 22:00

I have the same problem like many people in this group. I installed Apache and PHP and I cannot access my index.php file that provide info about my new installation. I am searching and only found the same problem described in different words. Can somebody told me where is the answer. I imagine that the answer is some place but WHERE???

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate in 64 bit
monzonco

Postby Wyght » 26. September 2010 04:43

How did you install your PHP?
Wyght

Postby stankrugger » 06. October 2010 14:30

I am using VertrigoServ 2.18 for php, my sql and apache installation, it's free and very easy to use and best windows installer for an Apache/PHP/MySQL/Phpmyadmin environment.
stankrugger

Return to Apache Friends